Lead by Anja Vanal and Sunil Chindalia of Maasa Production Pvt. Ltd.
19 days - 20 nights group tour by minibus with max. 15 participant.
We would like to show you the beauty of Rajasthan and beyond.
The meaning of this tour is to get to know about rural handicrafts, about incredible skills in textiles,
ancient forts and temples.
You will have the chance to learn about:
- Mud resist Indigo block printing in a workshop in Bagru
- Tie and dye - chundri workshop in Udaipur
- Block print workshop in Pushkar
- See behind the scene how women`s work on handloom in Kota
- Get to know about organic cotton producer in Madhya Pradesh
- and in between all this places there are so many incredible forts and temples where you can see
the traditional spirit of Indian handicrafts.
Do you need already more information?
Don`t hesitate to write us mail to email@example.com
8820 Wädenswil / Switzerland
With every order we get, we sponsor the SMT Krishna Charitable Trust Organization in New Delhi India.
A non-profit organization for education and health.
We work with amazing wood carvers from Uttar Pradesh. Select from our stamp collection or design
your own stamp. Maximum size to carve is around 18x18 cm.
Minimum order 12 piece each design, 120 pieces in total.
Get in contact with us for your personal enquiry.
Our Collection: Block Print Stamps
If you are interested becoming a wholesale customer,
please send us mail with following form with your enquiry.
Or visit us directly in our office.
Opening hours at Maasa Production:
Monday - Saturday : 09.00 - 18.00