Lead by Anja Vanal and Sunil Chindalia of Maasa Production Pvt. Ltd.
19 days - 20 nights group tour by minibus with max. 15 participant.
We would like to show you the beauty of Rajasthan and beyond.
The meaning of this tour is to get to know about rural handicrafts, about incredible skills in textiles,
ancient forts and temples.
You will have the chance to learn about:
- Mud resist Indigo block printing in a workshop in Bagru
- Tie and dye - chundri workshop in Udaipur
- Block print workshop in Pushkar
- See behind the scene how women`s work on handloom in Kota
- and in between all this places there are so many incredible forts and temples where you can see
the traditional spirit of Indian handicrafts.